Shaftsman Grade 1
Recruiter : Murray & Roberts
|Recruiter:||Murray & Roberts||Updated on:||2019-11-10 00:00:00|
Murray & Roberts Cementation invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Shaftsman Grade 1. The successful candidate will report to the Lead Shaftsman.The company will provide remuneration and benefits relevant and appropriate to the position. Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South African (HDSA) candidates. Applications only open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents.
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Matric Certificate.
- Onsetter Certificate.
- Good communication skills in English.
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience
- Previous working experience as a Stagehand.
- Working in an underground mining environment.
- Shaft sinking, equipping and construction experience.
- Knowledge of Shaft Concrete Lining, Bank Operation, Concrete Related Work, Batch Plant, Wet Crete Applications, Civil Construction.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
- Safe operation of the stage.
- Conduct all assigned work in a satisfactory and competent manner.
- Ensuring the safety of the employees under his/her control.
- Complying with the Health and Safety policy and practices of the company.
Murray & Roberts Cementation is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment
|DisclaimerThe Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.Murray & Roberts reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.If you do not receive any feedback on your application within 4 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.|