General Assistant Civil Maintenance.–(190000CE)
An exciting vacancy exists at Cape Town International Airport for a General Assistant Civil Maintenance professional within the Infrastructure Asset Management division.
Key Performance Outputs
The successful candidate, reporting to the Technician Civil Maintenance will be responsible for the following:
- Adhere to relevant statutory and legislative regulations, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), operational standards, policies and practices.
- Perform daily cleaning duties in a timeous manner.
- Support others in carrying out cleaning activities as well as ad hoc requests.
- Ensure enough supply of cleaning materials and staff refreshments.
- Make tea and coffee on request.
- Inspect equipment and take remedial action.
- Ensure a high standard of personal hygiene, appearance and general cleanliness in line with statutory and Company regulations
- Build, support and maintain healthy, diverse internal relationships to ensure achievement of organisational goals.
- Implement remedial actions where required.
Technical Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience or the equivalent of such, will be required:
- Grade 12 and/or equivalent prior learning and experience based on the job requirements of the position
- Knowledge of airport operations would be advantageous
- Code B Drivers Licence would be advantageous.
This position calls for a candidate who is diplomatic with good verbal communication skills. The ideal candidate must be customer-centric and demonstrate good planning skills
Positions will be filled in line with ACSA’s values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are under-represented and will also be advertised externally
: Cape Town International
: Infrastructure Asset Management-COR (23100P)
: Business Operations-COR (13000P)
|Closing Date: Dec 5, 2019, 9:59:00 PM|
for more jobs visit http://careerinsight360.club/