Duties & Responsibilities
To fully understand and to take ownership of own development towards completing the Trainee Manager programme ensuring self-readiness for sign off within 12 months.
• To train and be found competent in all departments of the store and thereafter be able to assist the SM in such departments and in managing the store as required.
• To attend all required classroom training sessions as per the TM programme and implement the learning’s and/or skills within the store environment under the guidance of the SM.
• To be a role model for staff presenting the image and behaviours of management to which the company aspires through its values
• To ensure a high level of customer care through being visible and by proactively approaching customers at all tim
Desired Experience & Qualification
• In possession of a matric certificate (grade 12) with a pass in Maths
• Retail and/or management experience
Skills, Abilities and Job related Knowledge:
Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Computer literacy and analysing skills
• Planning and organising
• Conflict management Competencies
• Leading and Deciding
• Supporting and coordinating
• Interacting and presenting
• Analysing and interpreting
• Creating and conceptualising
• Organising and executing
• Adapting and coping
• Enterprising and performing
All positions will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity plan. We also encourage people with disabilities to apply.