|Job Title||Machine Specialist|
|Company||Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa|
|Job Type||Talent Pool|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Location – Province||Not Applicable|
|Location – Town / City||All the provinces of South Africa|
|Job Description||Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa has exciting Talent Pool opportunities for the position of Machine Specialist. The role of the Machine Specialist is to maintain, repair and optimize plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality at minimum cost without sacrificing standards.|
|Key Duties & Responsibilities||• Mechanical standby as per roster.
• Preventative mechanical maintenance work.
• Membership of a fault-finding team
• Modification projects (whenever necessary).
• Installation of new equipment.
• Development of work instructions related to mechanical equipment.
• Monitor and manage performance of equipment.
• Optimize machine performance and lay-out.
• Optimization of maintenance schedules.
• Optimize machine availability.
• Ability to work shifts and be available on call-out where necessary
|Skills, Experience & Education||Qualifications and Experience
• Grace 12 • N4 (Mechanical or Electrical)
• Trade Test in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• 5 years’ relevant work experience
• PC literacy essential – Microsoft packages.
• Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage. Competencies • Contribute to self and team development.
• Plan budget and prepare the job in a systematic and effective manner.
• Must be able to work under the pressures of a production environment.
• Must have an appreciation for quality and technical standards.
• Must be able to liaise with Machine Suppliers and Technical Support from COF.
• Must be able to carry out mechanical maintenance work.
• Must have ‘trouble shooting’ skills.