To conduct full merchandising activities, within allocated time, in allocated stores. This includes executing the ‘Look of Success’, planograms and promotions, managing equipment appearance and product quality through effective storeroom management and TPM standards, eliminating out of stocks by ensuring accurate stock quantities and keeping allocated space well stocked at all times.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensure implementation of ‘Look of Success’ and in store planograms in designated stores.
• Execute trading term space agreements negotiated by Account Manager.
• Identify and execute cross merchandising opportunities.
• Drive SOVI requirements.
• Maintain full shelf stock levels during peak periods.
• Monitor and inform order requirements to store managers.
• Execute all planned promotions.
• Build promotional displays.
• Manage all company assets through effective cleaning, defect reporting and verification.
• Build impactful product displays within space acquired/negotiated by Account Manager.
• Manage TPM standards through effective storeroom management, stock rotation and product ordering level influence.
• Minimise trade returns through good Merchandising practices. Ensure trade returns policy is adhered to. Returns are isolated and recorded in the correct manner.
• Manage in store image and subsequent disposal of all advertising and brand material.
• Complete relevant in store surveys.
• Merchandising activities and personal conduct are to be executed in such a manner that they support the image and reputation of the brands we sell, as well as the company we represent.
Skills, Experience & Education
• Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Experience in sales and/or merchandising would be an advantage.