|Policy||We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.|
|Job Title||General Worker|
|Company||Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Location – Province||Limpopo|
|Location – Town / City||Polokwane|
|Job Description||Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has exciting opportunities in our Manufacturing department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a General Worker – Waste Sorter, which is based in Polokwane. The role will be responsible for sorting bottles and crates received back from customers, and/or to ensure effective and efficient waste separation, as required.|
|Key Duties & Responsibilities||Key Output |
• Correctly sorted bottles and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
• Levelled pallets and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
• Sorted waste, in accordance with KPIs.
• Clean and tidy working area maintained at all times.
• Safety and housekeeping practices ensured.
• Customer satisfaction ensured.
• Solved situational problems. Competencies Company policies and procedures
• Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the appropriate company’s policies and procedures and applies them effectively in day-to-day activities. Customer orientation
• Strives for continuous customer service improvement.
• Takes responsibility to solve customer problems.
• Goes the extra mile for every customer.
• Understands the impact of poor internal customer service. Hand-eye co-ordination
• Manipulates objects physically with the assistance of one’s limbs and in accordance with the signals from the central nervous system. Internal actualization
• Performs tasks autonomously.
• Performs a task given and persists until completed. Excellence orientation
• Seeks opportunities for self-improvement.
• Seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results.
• Encourages small and continuous improvement.
• Constantly seeks to improve and enhance levels of service.
• Strives to achieve deadlines and to meet customer demands.
|Skills, Experience & Education||• Grade 12 or equivalent qualification. |
• A minimum of 6 months to 1 year experience.
|General||The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply online|