Rustenburg, North WestPermanentR23 900 a month
One of my established clients in the motor/forklift industry is looking for a Sales Admin Supervisor and code 10/14 driver to join their team.
The purpose of this position is to:
- Provide an accurate and reliable administrative support function to the New Equipment Sales Manager
- Analyse, control and supervise all aspects of New Equipment Sales administrative policies and practices
- Implement and uphold actions in line with company strategic objectives
- Maximise efficiency of and ensure administrative staff in the New Equipment Sales Admin personnel is supervised and the department is operating according to set targets and in line with operational requirements.
Key Performance Area’s
- Overall responsibility to ensure administrative tasks related to financial aspects of the New Equipment Sales department’s business operations are completed correctly and timeously: monitoring requests for special pricing requested, accurate preparation of all finance documentation and timeous submission thereof to head office, managing, analysis of and reporting on management accounts as and when required, etc.
- Ensuring machines ordered are delivered to spec, resolve issues if machines are not delivered to spec
- Overall responsibility to ensure all administrative functions regarding and support to debtor’s department are in place, assisting with queries and facilitating the resolving of customer queries.
- Overall responsibility to accurately and timeously prepare and distribute scheduled (monthly, weekly and daily) and ad-hoc reports as might be requested by department manager and / or head office, e.g.: weekly reports on back orders, machines available in stock, machines on order, general stock reports, monitoring and ensuring accuracy of ‘Estimates vs. Actuals’ report, preparation of weekly department KPA report, daily updates of sales analysis, etc.
- Accurately and timeously prepare and submit commission and incentive calculations and documentation
- Advising LTR department on a monthly basis for LTR machines on which FMX systems need to be fitted
- Facilitating customer complaints and queries; foster and maintain dedication to service excellence in every aspect of work carried out; ensure timeous feedback / communication to customers
Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12 / Matric plus related tertiary qualification or proven and relevant experience and success in a similar position in the material handling or related industry; minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position
- Strong analytical ability; ability and suitable experience in compiling reports utilising and analysing various data sources and to present it in a user-friendly format
- Must be computer literate and have advanced / expert skills in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must be of sober habits, have high energy levels and general good health
- Code 8 driver’s licence
- Advantageous: Experience working on the Kerridge system
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: R23,900.00 /month
- Driving: 3 years (Required)
- Sales And Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- High School (matric) (Required)