Company primary industry
Security and Investigations
Job functional area
Reporting to: Regional CDM (Indirect Reporting to the CCTV Product Owner)
Location: Western Cape: Cape Town
Overall Purpose of the Job: The Business requires a Coastal CCTV Product Specialist to take ownership of the CCTV strategy in the Cape Town region as set out by the business.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Senior Certificate.
- Diploma or relevant Technical Qualification preferred.
- Qualification in Project Management advantageous.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Sound knowledge of Networking and CCTV technologies.
- Meeting with Stakeholders inside the business and in communities regarding CCTV solutions.
- Project managing the installation and maintaining of Fidelity ADT community and customer based CCTV installations.
- Specify CCTV solutions that are in the best interest of the customer, the business, and in line with the national CCTV standard.
- Assist with commissioning and signoff on installations to ensure compliance to standards and customer requirements.
- Remote configuration and team viewer support.
- Manage uptime and maintenance of CCTV installations.
- Liaise with the business and communities on the rollout of new products and projects.
- Will be required to put together solutions and systems to improve uptime of systems and service.
- Manage an inventory of spares and stock for repairs and maintenance.
- Provide weekly reports to management.
Key Performance Indicators
- Accountable for online status of all Cape Town sites.
- Drive adoption on CCTV offsite monitoring.
- Sales and technical support with product, solutions and training.
- Innovation and development of new opportunities.
Competencies (Technical & Behavioural)
- PC Literate.
- Punctual with good Time Management Skills.
- Strong Reporting Skills.
- Team Player.
- Excellent Presentation Skills
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit.
Historically disadvantaged candidates and black female candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful