If you are between 18 and 34 years old, and want to make a career in the fire and rescue services you can apply now for the Fire and Rescue Learnership.
Unemployed persons between the age of 18 and 34 years old, who wish to make a career in the fire and rescue services can apply via the Application Form for the Fire and Rescue Learnership.
- Resident of South Africa
- Grade 11 / NQF Level 3 Communication and Mathematics Literacy
- Valid Code B Driver’s Licence
- Must be able to communicate in two of the three official languages of the Western Cape
- Attention to detail
- Must be mentally and physically fit and healthy
- Candidates will be subjected to a fitness test (Medical & Physical)Other requirements:
- Applicants must enjoy good health and be willing to undergo a medical and substance abuse examination;
- Applicants must be willing to undergo a physical fitness test and participate in an interview;
Completed application forms, accompanied by comprehensive CVs and certified copies of diplomas/certificates/registrations and driver’s licences, are to be forwarded to Municipal manager, West Coast District Municipality, P.O. Box 242, Moorreesburg 7310 (58 Long Street Moorreesburg).
Council reserves the right not to make an appointment. No CVs will be returned to candidates. Canvassing will also disqualify a candidate. Should no feedback be received within 60 days of the closing date, candidates may assume that their applications have been unsuccessful.