First Rand: Summer Internship Opportunity Jan 2020
Closing Date: 31 December 2019
Work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience
and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
experience and qualifications
- Grade 12 and relevant degree or diploma Must be South African citizen.
- 1-year Experience
additional requirements Two-week vacation work during the Jan 2020 vacation period. The successful must be a graduate studying towards a degree. Preference will be given to Maths & Stats, Actuarial Science, Engineering and Computer Science Students
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships
proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in
order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost-effective sourcing solutions that market
and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practise is embedded throughout the business by overseeing
documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and
timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.