Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) Internship Programme 2021
Recommended candidates will be given an opportunity to learn under the supervision of a dedicated mentor.
Interns are assigned to a division, based on their qualifications and career aspirations, and exposed to various competency-based roles during their one-year training.
Reference #FSCA: INT 2021
Salary Market Related
Location Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
FSCA is committed towards increasing the representation of marginalised groups in line with its Employment Equity Plan. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Graduates or Grade 12 with interest in at least one of the following areas:
- Accounting / Forensic Accounting
- Data Analytics / Decision Science / Science
- Economics / Econometrics
- Financial Management / Public Finance
- Information Technology
- International Relations
- Operations Research / Research
- Policy Analysis
- Portfolio or Investment Management
- Risk Management
- Statistics; Mathematics / Applied Mathematics
Duration One-year internship
- South African Citizen
- South African Identity Document
- Curriculum Vitae – CV
- Certified Copies of Qualification
- Must have no work experience
- Strong desire to work in financial services sector (market conduct regulation and supervision)
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be accompanied by a letter of motivation, recently updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications (academic transcript must be attached) and certified copy of SA identity document.
Please note that correspondence and communication will only be conducted with short listed candidates and that the FSCA reserves the right not to appoint if a suitable candidate is not identified.