Fashion Consultant – Markham
Markham Salesman Jobs 2019/2020
Our brand’s strong heritage in menswear means quality and fashion in everything we do – including our people! We are looking for team members who are confident, current, connected and youthful… people who love people and fashion…
- Achieve individual and store targets
- Promote New Accounts and the Rewards Program
- Be a Markham Brand Ambassador through your attitude, personality and your own style
- Understand the specific needs and wants of your customers
- Ensure merchandise is accessible and visually appealing
- Providing an exceptional customer experience
- A high level of energy for retail and fashion
- Enthusiasm for product knowledge and the Markham brand
- Delivering a memorable, brand-right customer experience
- A Grade 12 qualification or equivalent
- Knowledge of fashion industry and retail experience (advantageous)
- Ability to work flexible hours in the ever-changing retail environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A customer-centric attitude and approach
- If you meet the above mentioned requirements, then please attach your CV and a full length picture to be considered.
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
Please ensure that your Line Manager and HR Manager are aware of and support your application.