The programme will span over a period of 12 months. Commencing from February 2021 to February 2022. We will take in a total of 10 graduates on this programme.
Location(s): Rosebank site and Manufacturing Plant
McCain Foods (SA) is offering a structured one year Graduate Trainee Programme to Graduates in the following fields:
- Finance- B.Com Accounting Hons
- Supply Chain-Degree in Information Science/Finance/Statistics
- Commercial-Degree in Computer Science/Economics/Statistics/Mathematics
- Agriculture-B.Sc Plant Science
- Production-B.Sc; B. Tech Hons in MSC Food Science/Mechanical Eng./Industrial Eng.
- IS-Information Systems & Technology
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must demonstrate that you have graduated and/or completed your degree and/or diploma
- Good Communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
DOCUMENTS TO ATTACH:
- Updated CV in PDF format
- Certified copies of ID
- Certified copies of qualification or alternatively a certified copy of your most recent academic results/record and/or academic manuscript
Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South African (HDSA) graduates.
McCain Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We see value in ensuring we have a diverse, antiracist, inclusive, merit-based, and equitable workplace.
As a global family-owned company we are proud to reflect the diverse communities around the world in which we live and work. We recognize that diversity drives our creativity, resilience, and success and makes our business stronger.