|Job Title||Code 14 Feeder Driver|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Location – Town / City||Tzaneen|
|Location – Province||Limpopo|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Job Description||Safe work procedures
• Do not exceed speed limits – 60 km/hour in town and 80 km/hour on the open road.
• Obey all set company Rules, Procedures and Policies. Relationships/ Communication
• Ensure good customer relationships.
• Communicate with customers in a professional manner. Dress code
• Always wear correct dress code.
• Protective clothing: keep clean and in good repair. You are an ambassador of Sunbake.
|Minimum Requirements||Matric (Grade 12) Non-negotiable.
• Advanced Driver Training Certification added as an advantage
• Valid driver’s licence with PDP (Code 14)
• Minimum of 2 years driving a 3 excel truck
• Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
|Duties & Responsibilities||Responsible for prompt delivery in bulk, or bag to assigned customers and ensured that Products were delivered with no driver related defects as well as checking of load to be delivered and returns for correctness, and assisting with offloading where necessary, Responsible for invoices issues for the delivery. Fuel consumption at agreed standard Responsible for inspection of tyres, lights, trailer couplings and maintaining of oil and water levels to accepted standards Ensured truck maintained in good order, including general cleanliness of cab inside ,and condition of bodywork and no issued equipment missing Responsible for reporting of defects/zero breakdowns, responsible for safety of vehicles and adherence to good driving practices including safety inspection stops Responsible for initial fault finding or vehicle breakdowns, including tyre changes Ensured availability on Cell Phone Zero Speed/Traffic related fines WORK PROCEDURES
• Protective clothing: Keep clean and in good repair. You are an ambassador of Sunbake.
• Fill report and hand to Security. DO NOT drive truck if it is unsafe to do so.
• Make sure you have your driving license with you; it is a criminal offence to drive without it.
• Do not exceed speed limits – 60 km/hour in town and 80 km/hour on the open road
• Hijack – Watch out for suspicious looking people. Do not give lifts, do not stop for hitchhikers. Do not leave truck unattended and do not leave the key in the ignition while you offload.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals