|Job Title||Route Controller|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Location – Town / City||Tzaneen|
|Location – Province||Limpopo|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Job Description||• Ability to work independently.
• Handle customer queries professionally
• Computer literate with skills in Excel and Word
• Strong leadership skills
• Computer literate
• Organized and systems orientated
• Ability to work under pressure
• Must be a self-starter and have the ability to use own initiative
• Must be able to communicate with people on all levels
|Minimum Requirements||• Grade 12.
• Preference will be given to candidates who have a recognised Supply Chain/Logistics Qualification.
• Minimum of 2 years’ Logistics experience preferably within the FMCG environment.
• Code 10 driver’s license.
|Duties & Responsibilities||• Managing logistics systems daily.
• Ensure that daily de-briefs are done per driver per route.
• Supervised distribution KPI’S and do the relevant investigations daily.
• Ensure that Route Rides be done once a quarter and analyse the findings.
• Co-coordinating and ensure 100% attendance for Salesman-Driver and Van Assistant training.
• Investigate and compile action plans to counter poor KPI performance
• Handling customer complaints and queries
• Building and maintaining sound relationships with key stakeholders in the Industry
• Ensure sound administrative practices prevail
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals