Operating Division : TPT Nqgura CT
Position Title : Service Driver
Employee Group : Non Permanent
Department : Engineering
Location : Ngqura
Reporting To : Supervisor: Fleet
Grade Level : HRLYK1
Reference Number : 2003794
To transport passengers , goods and documents in accordance with road traffic rules and standard operating procedures in order to optimize terminal productivity.
– Perform daily checks on vehicle prior to commencement of work in order to ensure the vehicle is in good working condition
– Complete daily task sheets , record equipment defects and advise supervisor of defects.
– Ensure that the fuel and fluid levels of equipment are replenished in line with standard operating procedures
– Drive vehicle in accordance with applicable road traffic rules and standard operating procedures and monitor vehicle performance during use.
– Report accidents or incidents which occur during performance of duties
– Ensure correct equipment and tools are utilized during performance of duties
Qualifications & Experience:
– Must have NQF Level 4
– Must have a Valid Code 10 drivers licence with valid PDP
– Must have a minimum of 1 year driving experience
– Residential layout
– Aarto procedures and policy
How To Apply: Apply Online