Boksburg, GautengFull-time, TemporaryJOB TITLE: In-service Trainee (Engineering)JOB LOCATION: KhanyisaMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Matric with Maths & Physical Science
- Working towards Relevant Diploma in Industrial /Chemical Engineering
- Requiring 1-year in-service training
- Candidates need to provide their Matric Certificate and Academic Transcript with their CV’s
- Key Responsibilities
- Basic computer literacy, i.e.: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Develop Reports and Maintenance Documentation
- Review of OEM Spare Parts, Operating and Repair manuals
- Carry out project work.
- Support breakdown repair. (During Week and Weekend)
- Support Restoration Activities (During Week and Weekend)
- Assist artisans and technicians
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Standard Maintenance Procedures (SMP’s) and One Point Lessons (OPL’s)
- Participate in delivering the continuous improvement programme which involves internal audits, mock recalls, project team involvement, involvement in WCM initiatives & the site SHE programmes
Note :Please attach academic results along with your CV. Applications without the qualifications/academic results attached, will be disqualified.If you don’t hear from us within 14 days from the date that you applied, please regard your application as unsuccessful.