MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Twelve Months Learnership opportunity is available within our Supply Chain Deliver Function for People with disabilities. This Learnership will enable our unemployed youth to get exposure to the work environment and gain invaluable work experience which will enable them to become more employable in the market.
- The Learnership will have both a Theoretical & Practical component.
- The Practical component will provide on the job experience within a fast, dynamic environment in one of the following areas Customer Service Center, Transport or Logistics in Supply Chain Deliver Sub Function.
- Once the Learnership is completed learner will obtain a nationally recognized qualification
- NQF4: Project Management
- Learners will receive a monthly Stipend allowance.Person Attributes:Strong interpersonal skillsFluent in EnglishProactivenessKEY REQUIREMENTS· Basic Computer Literacy
- · Learnership focused on People with a Disability
- · Matric
- Problem solving skills
- Team Player
- High drive to learn & develop